Thursday 21 May 2015

Scrapabilly May kit shares (part 2)

Glad you've come back for part 2 of my Scrapabilly May kit shares. You can find my first shares here.

A reminder of the Jillibean Soup filled kit using the Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection.


This layout started off with the small cluster as a centre point and just developed from there. 






And this last layout used up a whole lot of scraps and plenty of little bits and pieces left in the kit such as the die-cuts and stickers. My Big Shot served me well with the nested star die - this has proved to be the most versatile and well used die I've got and I use it all the time. I really liked the idea of piling up the different sizes and colours to give different effects. I was happy to use up five photos taken just recently too. I love capturing the colours of spring.




I wonder if the red banner is a little bright for the page? I might consider changing it out - what do you think?





Don't forget to check out the Scrapabilly gallery where you can see all the Design Team creations and the kit is still available here. Such a lovely kit - why not treat yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing how you used that beautiful and colorful kit. I like the red of the banner - it catches the eye. (And now I'm thinking I really need a diecut machine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together - that says is all. Lovely scrappy - that kit looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that grid of stitching very much - have you done it on the machine? And the layers with more layers is lovely ...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...