Sunday 24 May 2015

Counterfeit Kit Challenge May member blog hop

It's Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop time again!

I'm kicking off today so when you are done, please hop over to this month's wonderful Guest Designer, Susan (links to her Flickr feed) and the full list can be found at the Counterfeit Kit blog or at the end of this post.

This months challenges were:

Challenge #1:  Roll The Dice:  Bethany rolled the dice back in 2012 and chose a challenge to make a fashion inspired card
Challenge #2:  Back To School: School supplies, school photos, school memories ... you choose
Challenge #3:  No Photo Challenge: Forget the photos on your layout!


And we were also offered a whole lot of inspiration over InterNational Scrapbook Day weekend which we were encouraged to dip into for our pages today.

I decided to revisit the Back To School challenge for a second time and also Susan's 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 challenge (you can find it here)

I came across this close-up shot of my nieces uniform socks just before she started school and thought what a lovely little detail it was.

I was really lucky that this month's kit, Rejuvenate had some aquas which seemed to match up with the uniform and plenty of pinks to match her very girlie character. A Kelly Purkey sketch from the Sketchbook class and I was good to go.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge May kit, Rejuvenate lo #3




Next up is May's Guest Designer Susan who you can find over at Flickr. It would be lovely if you left me a comment to let me know you were here before you go!

Be sure to share your own creations over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Mr Linky page.

Here's the full list of today's hoppers in case you get lost along the way.

Happy hopping.
CKCB         http://www.counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
Lisa           http://lisahausmann.blogspot.de
Susan       https://www.flickr.com/photos/102444136@N07  leads to her Flickr gallery - check out the first layout in her feed!
Tina           http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com
Leslie         http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com
Solange     http://isbahashome.blogspot.fr
Susanne    http://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com 

14 comments:

  1. You know how much I love a page about a tiny little detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are perfect for the picture! And, I love the touch of red! Your "details" on the page really make it super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo and you're right, it's a lovely match to your kit. I especially like that stamped "there's magic in the details". What a fun way to capture a precious little moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful color palette and beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Lisa. I don't think I ever took photographs of little details until I started scrapping. I love that you not only have the photo, but it is preserved on such a soft feminine layout. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful layout the picture is gorgeous with the little details. I agree a wonderful color palette for the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...sigh... so refreshed by your page!
    Minty fresh w/pops of hot pink & dreamy papers...
    Topped off with a pair of sweetly trimmed ruffled socks in a pair of Mary Jane's? PER-FEC-TION <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea for a layout and perfect colour matching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paper choices are just spot on! And you're right, there's a whole story in a detail ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore your work Lisa.... fabulous page as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet page, suits your photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty socks are so delightful. I am always on the lookout for some for Rebecca. Combination of fonts is captivating me. I have to pull out the typewriter for my next layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love detail photos. What is life without its details?! And we should scrap them or we'll forget them!

    I love the colors in the LO! The different fonts are fun (I like to do that too).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those colours together, and what a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...