Wednesday 15 April 2015

15 loves {April 2015}

Welcome to the next in the series {15 loves} for 2015 based on the original concept by my beloved friend, Pam, back in January 2013. I shared my loves (mostly late) all through 2014 and now it's time to see if I can continue the series through 2015. I hope you will come back each month to see if there is anything in my list to inspire you. You can see all my {14 loves} {here} and now all my {15 loves} {here}

I hope there's something in here to inspire you or maybe just make you smile.


one

Found on Pinterest, this is my kind of necklace! Look at that cute, squishy face and the sweet cut out heart. I could buy this for several members of my family and one for me too. Adding it to my wish-list so that I don't forget.

From Etsy shop, Just Plain Simple here

two

I've commented before about how I love Sian's blog, From High in the Sky and this layout is a stand out for me. She has such a wonderful, relaxed style. The pops of pink and green against the neutrals. Love it. Need to scrap lift this at some point.

three

Found on Pinterest, I love this colour scheme. I want my bedside table and my corner of the bed to look as stylish and comfortable as this. I clearly need to incorporate some gold elements.

Pinterest find here

four

I've mentioned my love of shoes on the blog here before. These are adorable. Once again, hard to find round here but I can just picture them teamed with a pretty afternoon tea dress for the summer.

Pinterest find here

five


This was really interesting and the quote was a perfect reminder for why we do what we do.

Read the article relating to this quote at Artifact Uprising here

six

At the end of March, I got to hang on online with Lain, Lynnette and Leslie during the Scrap Happy Hour to talk about how awesome the Counterfeit Kit Challenge is! I hope we got a few new converts and it was so much fun to see us all there together!

Scrap Happy Spreecast Hour

seven

Experimenting with new cocktails. Lemon Drop Shots were interesting and the lemon makes it so fresh for the new season. I'm hoping for more!


eight

Following along the new season theme, this layout jumped out at me on Pinterest. I love those bright colours and the mini Europe map. So much to love here.


nine

And this was my chocolate Easter "egg" this year. I love my Percy Pigs (available at Marks & Spencer or as Fred Ferkel here in Germany), so when R saw this for me in the UK, he knew I needed it. The strawberry flavoured chocolate is somewhat "interesting" (read: eughghgh) but this was all for show any way.


And here's a sneak peek of a Percy layout I'll be featuring later on this month.

ten

Yes, spring is here. Lovely to see the beautifully happy, bright, sweet bobbing daffodils. These have to be enough for me as I can't have them in the house these days - hay fever - but they sure make me happy.


eleven

I baked. And I forgot a) how easy biscuits are to make b) how delicious they are and c) how much other people love to receive them. I need to do this more often.


twelve

Talking of Studio Calico Europe maps, I was happy to see this stamp and die set back in stock. I need to work out how's best to use it - these little die cut countries are tiny! - but I'm so happy to have got my own set.

thirteen

Pam introduced me to Kate Spade while I was in NYC and I treated myself to a sweet little jewellery dish as a reminder. If I'd seen these gorgeous studs, I might have got them instead. So simple, but I think they are so lovely.

Kate Spade Dear Valentine gold heart studs

fourteen


My adorable niece is the star of my baby sister's new website launch. This photograph is one of the most adorable I think I've ever seen. Simply beautiful photography.


fifteen

And here is my sister's shop, Thread The Love. Featuring gorgeous handmade crochet items for your little loved ones as well as a small collection for adults, it's well worth checking out. So very proud of her for the awesome creations she produces.



Ilove you to share your own {15 loves} lists with me. Why not link up in the comments below?

6 comments:

  1. Well thank you very much :) That's the one I made on the white Quirky kit paper bag. I'm glad you like it

    I always enjoy reading about your finds..there's always something which catches my eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting read - I smiled at the Percy Pig(s), and loved the quote about photos. Now, I'd fall over in those shoes but they are very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to read your lists. I think that I would definitely skip the strawberry flavored chocolate too but the layouts you shared are lovely and your little niece is completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had so much fun together on the Spreecast! xo
    We now have a Kate Spade outlet store just up the road...swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab list again this month. If we are ever lucky enough to get together - you and I - we are going shoe shopping - you seem to find the most divine styles.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...