Friday 24 October 2014

NOT the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Member Blog hop!

If you've dropped by like you do every 24th of the month for the regular Counterfeit Kit Challenge Member blog hop, I hope you are not too disappointed to find just an ordinary post by me!

It would appear that all our followers have a busy time of year right now because no one signed up to be part of the hop :-(

So, a month off the hop but I'd already made my challenge layout so I thought I'd share with you anyway....

This month's challenges, set by Queen Laura, were:


All three of these challenges were fun and I was tempted to do them all (and still might!) but I'm in the middle of LOAD right now with daily prompts that I also want to follow using my kit so I decided to just concentrate on one! Confetti won the day for me.

I've scrapped this photo before but (and I'm not totally sure about this due to my disorganised layouts!) I don't think I've recalled this story before. This layout was a lot of fun and getting back to making a little vellum pocket again made me happy.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge October kit, Discover, lo#7





I loved making this layout with all that punched confetti. And I love the result too.

This was a fabulous prompt, Queen Laura! Thanks for challenging as well as inspiring us all month.

Have you been creating with your Counterfeit Kit? Don't forget to link up your creations over at Mr Linky if you have. We love seeing what you create with the inspiration we hope you find at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. And if you were sad not to find the regular blog hop happening today, why not sign up yourself next month? Details are posted at the bottom of the kit reveal blog post as well as the three challenge posts during the first half of the month. The more, the merrier!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that cute little confetti bag!! Gorgeous wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest photo EVER! You've really captured the joy of your shower of rose petals with your page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so scrapliftable. And don't the two of you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty page! Love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true, we have all gotten so busy, am glad you shared anyway! Love all that confetti-it was so fun! I am on a mission to find my hole punches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout :) I have the same issue wondering if I scrapped the pictures yet or not :) Very disorganized layouts too so if you come up with a fantastic plan please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...