Wednesday 11 December 2013

Scrapabilly share #2

Yesterday I shared the first two layouts I'd made from my Scrapabilly kit. You can find the kit {here} and the gallery {here} where the DT have shared their delights. You can also find links to the rest of the team's blogs over on the right hand sidebar.


Look at the gorgeous greens, reds and yellows which, when you think about it, is a great take on the classic Christmas combination of green, red and gold!

Anyway, I loved creating with these bright, happy papers and here are another two layouts for you...

I probably should add more journalling to this one. My granny adores DH and it's great to see her light up when we go to visit. There's a bit more to say than the few lines here - maybe I'll make a pocket under the main block.

Love these two alphas together



I've made myself too old! I have since changed out the 7 for a 6 and will complete the journalling as my list of things to do before my next birthday comes to me - idea courtesy of my internet bestie, Pam.





Ooo, just realised I added these little veneer stars that are back in the shop by popular demand {here} and some gold thread that I've had forever - no idea where it came from.

Back soon with a small set of cards I made with the leftovers from this gorgeous kit. Did you notice that I used a lot more paper per layout than usual? I just wanted to show off those blocks of colour and design which meant that I got fewer layouts than usual out of the kit. I think if I'd been doing my usual style pages, 7 or even 8 pages would have been no problem at all.

2 comments:

  1. 2 more fabulous layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lisa, those little twirl-ups up twine are sweet. I might be using that idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...