Saturday 24 August 2013

August Counterfeit Kit Member blog hop

Welcome again this month.

You should be here for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop.

If you are here via Lesley, you are certainly on the right way. But if you've landed here direct today, I suggest you head back to the Counterfeit blog and then onto Lesley - you don't want to miss her contribution. It's always fun!

This month we were challenged to be inspired by Geocaching - to create something hidden on our pages.

I decided to make a page with plenty of "hidden meaning" to the elements and choices I made. Then I added a few items which are practically clear and not so obvious on the page and to top it off, a title element which is made of vellum and practically hidden on the page. I love the subtlety of it all - can you find everything?






This layout is the 2nd using my August "Solitude" kit which hasn't seen much daylight yet, but there's a whole lot of pages in there waiting to be made. I'm hoping to find the time next week when quiet hits my home once again!

Please let me know you were here - comments make my day :-) and then off you go to Isbaha who is sure to delight.

Here's the full list in case you get lost along the way.


16 comments:

  1. The vellum cut out is a stroke of genius. I might scraplift that. Love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, simply stunning! A wonderful interpretation of the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors so bright and cherry layering is nice also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really like the hidden elements - and how you've placed them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors-great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors, I love your layour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever using clear or nearly clear embellies! Great idea for this challenge and a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:36 pm

    I love your page. My kit hasn't seen a lot of use either to most peoples standards, but I got 3 layouts done, that's a lot for me so I am pleased. I hope you are pleased with yours as well, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa,
    This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the colors and your layering and that flower looks like a sugar flower on a cake. I love this so much!!
    I hope you are having a lovely Saturday.
    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very tricky take on the prompt - I am calling this page "Whispers"...
    That is some gorgeous paper! and is the clear Remember This piece an old one with a rub-on or something new?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning page as always Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The vellum is a perfect idea! I couldn't even see it on the layout photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout, great layers, patterns, and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever! I got lost in just admiring the design ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am with you-had to wait until kids were back in school before I started breaking out some paper! Love the hidden goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun take on that challenge!

    **Bethany

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...