Friday 3 August 2012

Something fab's coming up and you need to know about it!

I've said it before, but it always surprises me - in a wonderfully good, happy, big smiley way - how easy it is to make friends in our little part of the blogosphere. Creative peeps are just the best and along the way I've made many new friends and they are very special to me. And they are such an inspiring group of people.

So I was more than delighted when my Counterfeit friend, Clair, emailed me to ask if I'd like to join in in a creative endeavour she's kicking off on her blog tomorrow.

Like stitching? Like paper? Like stitching on paper? Then you have to come along and join the party.



Clair explains how her FREE class came about on her blog {here} and it all starts tomorrow so you have to make sure that you jump on board.

Did I mention it's free? Did I mention that there's a whole list of talented featured stitchers. Oh yes... and did I mention that there might be a prize? Go on over to Clair's blog {here} and tell her I sent you!

See you in class!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention lovely lady. A few people have popped over to say hello ahead of tomorrow's class. I'm sure I won't sleep tonight for excitement! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...