Wednesday 15 August 2012

Online challenge fun

Now, if you visit here often you'll know that I love all the online challenges around in blogland. And how about a online challenge that tells you to go off and find an online challenge to join in!?! That's the first mini prompt for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month and if you go over there you can find a good list to check out for starters.

I'm feeling a bit uninspired right now so I decided to head over to Page Maps and found a lovely sketch there to join in on. I love sketches for times like these when I'm struggling to find a starting point and who doesn't love Page Maps

Page Maps August sketch

I used my August Olympiad kit for this and based it quite closely around the sketch. I really like how it turned out except the journalling. So, I'll probably cover that up and do it again - maybe with journalling strips.




I've used this photo before but I came across it just a week or so ago, fell in love with it all over again and decided to just make a layout I like rather than a big story.

Which online challenge will you choose? So many choices. So much fun!

8 comments:

  1. Well, this is an interesting page from you - different from what I think of as your "style". Love the way the colors play off that cool photo. And I like the handwritten journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much less PINK than normal Lisa LOL - fab use of the sketch though - with super rosettes - for a lovely page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love what you did with the rosettes & the chevron paper. What an absolutely beautiful doggy! The photo makes me smile! I think the journaling looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet puppy...Your layout is really cute. I love the stitching you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate those mojo-less days, but think you've created a superb layout! I hope that you feel 'back on form' soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cut out chevron. I recently stole that from you! I've been a bit lost lately, but my CKC guest designer stint has sort of pushed me to get creating. I really like that red bandana paper at the top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great layout!!! Loving the photo and stitching and accents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love PageMaps and you did a great job with this sketch. The rosettes are a fabulous touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...