Tuesday 19 June 2012

When's the last time you were In Good Company?

As I've mentioned before, my very good blogging friend, and fellow Master Forger, S over at Snaps and Snippets, encourages us every month to re-familiarise ourselves with our precious stash and to spend a little time scrapping In Good Company.


This is a lovely challenge to join in on because we buy stash because we love it, right? So it makes sense that it we love it, then spending time with it should  be thought of as quality time. All makes sense, doesn't it?

Every month I promise to join in and often I don't manage it. But I want to. Always! And this month, S even chose one of my favourite manufacturers. I'd like to think, just for me *wink* even though I know she is just working through the wonderful companies to be found in her stash.

Anyway, October Afternoon was just too tempting to miss (even though I managed to miss BasicGrey if you can believe it, a couple of months ago!) and this evening, I pulled out my precious OA and played a little.




I haven't included any journalling or a date yet because I need to quiz my mum about the details - that's her with her mum and dad enjoying a good old fashioned day at the English seaside including deck chairs, long trousers and cardies!

This layout with pretty paper and soft colours makes me happy and reminds me to find more time to play In Good Company. Thanks S.

6 comments:

  1. Your layout is so awesome! Dang it, the time is getting away from me this month and I didn't get a layout in! So glad you did! I just adore your photo and the banners are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you have done with that photo. The nostalgic look of it all is just perfect. And I think you spurred Debbie on as well - making you a favorite co-conspirator of mine! Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have popped over from Snaps & Snippets....Lovely LO Lisa..the banners are fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from Snaps and Snippets to check out your blog. Awesome layout. I love what you did with the banners.. I am banner challenged and could use some good advise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout - I love it! I have to remember to play along next month! I keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very pretty and very you. what an ideal prompt for you. I'd be at a total loss if I had this challenge. I don't know who makes the majority of my stuff and everything is organized by color. I've never bought an entire paper collection! eek.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...