Wednesday 25 April 2012

Scrappy friends are just the best

Don't you agree?


Look what arrived in the post for me on Friday - totally out of the blue and unexpected!
My very sweet LOAD and Whimsical Musings friend, Lynette, sent me this rather sweet care package filled to the brim with Cadbury's Easter eggs because she knows it's my absolute favourite but I can't get it here in Germany  :-(


Just how thoughtful is that?



There was a beautiful painted box filled with the cutest little Easter nest complete with a selection of eggs - perfect for display.



And a gift bag overflowing with yet more Cadbury's and as a nod to her family's involvement with the confectionary competitor Mars, a PINK M&M box.



Then there was a gorgeous sheet of map paper that had reminded Lynette of me and of course I adore that - you know that I have a thing for maps! And it's called Notting Hill and has touches of pink so it's me all over! And if that wasn't enough, my LOAD and Whimsical Musings friend, Leslie, had sent a few items for me too - look at all those stunning doilies and the Polaroid frames! How gorgeous!



Even though Easter is pretty much over, the nest is so pretty that I'm thinking another week of pretty decorations is called for! Of course, I can't vouch for how long the chocolate will survive! ;-)



So a BIG thank you to my super sweet, thoughtful friends who managed to bring a huge smile to my face on a day when I was ever so slightly (under-exaggerating here!) stressed out!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how very kind of her, and I couldn't agree more, with something this gorgeous you just have to keep Easter ongoing longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have friends in San Diego we send easter eggs to, but having seen this I realise I need to put a bit more effort into my presentation lol Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - that is quite some package - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! The chocolate ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome :~)
    I am delighted to see how she packed it so prettily.
    You have been such an inspiration to us both - thank you, scrap sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so welcome :~)
    I am delighted to see how she packed it so prettily.
    You have been such an inspiration to us both - thank you, scrap sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was my pleasure. I had so much fun packing up the little nest of goodies. Enjoy, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...