Thursday 11 February 2010

Now, what can this possibly be?...

Yes, it's that time of year again and I nearly got caught out. I suddenly realised that I wouldn't have time on Friday to do anything (my usual tactic!).

So, I spent a bit of time looking around for a bit of inspiration, which has turned into a favourite past-time recently, and found this wonderful card (on the "Stitches and others" blog here).

Here is my take on it:

Personally, I think it's adorable. But then again, there's a slim chance I might be biased!

Don't forget your loved ones on Hallmark Day, whoops sorry, Valentine's Day!

ps. ETA (12th Feb) I just made this little pouch full of heart shaped sweets today - again, I am no doubt biased but I think it's gorgeous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...