Saturday 30 January 2010

Winter Wonderland

I am a bit (!) of a weather person. I love the weather. I love the fact that we get LOTS of weather here in northern Europe. I talk about the weather. I scrap about the weather. I take LOTS of photos about the weather. And now I even blog about the weather.

And I am loving the fact that we are getting a real winter this year.


It's cold - really cold!


We have had some fabulous frosty mornings. Full of icy mist. Makes everything look sort of ethereal. So pretty.


And very often, blue skies with a weak, pale sun doing its very best to bring a bit of sunshine to a dark time of the year.


And we've had snow. Lots of snow.


This kind of weather makes me smile!


I'm not saying that I won't be ready for spring when it arrives but right now, I am enjoying this period of old-fashioned snow-filled winter.

1 comment:

  1. I've liked our proper winter this year. Real snow, proper frosts, clear blue skies. So, can we have a proper spring, and a real summer, do you think?

    Love your pictures, especially the blackbird...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...