Wednesday 6 February 2008

The rest of LOAD

I'm back! Hectic few days (or rather two weeks) since my last post and I have been a busy scrapping girl.

Yes, I did actually manage to complete the "Get a LOAD of this" challenge in January - 31 layouts in 31 days - although I must admit to having to add in the projects I completed for Liberty over there at Bellaboo (have you been yet??) for the fabulously wonderful February kit.
But anyway, without further ado, here are the rest of the layouts for January...
17th January
18th January
19th January
20th January

21st January
22nd January
23rd January
24th January
25th January

26th January

27th January

28th January
29th January

30th January

31st January


and just for good measure here are the rest of the Bellaboo February "Classic Cupid" projects:

Clarity

February Inspiration Card

30cm x 30cm altered canvas - this was SO much fun - will definitely be doing this again - the painting of the background was interesting to get the colours right and then just making something simple to go on the top. One of my favourite wedding photos. This kit is seriously lovley, you really should have one.

yes, and I know that I use "that" photo of Ralph over and over - but it's just too good not to!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:16 pm

    love all these! partic the one of maddis posing, of course! and the photo of ralph needs to be used lots and lots, its ace! love the one with you and ralph in wedding gear. all beautiful you put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...