Tuesday 15 January 2008

GORGEOUS!

And when I say gorgeous, I totally mean it. I think this one is the nicest yet (And you all know how much I have loved each one!). Full to bursting with wonderful papers (double sided), embellishments, cardstock, alphas - I don't know where to start! Romantic soft colours that are just screaming for love layouts full of heartfelt emotions and sweet whispering. I cannot wait to get going with it!

WHAT? I hear you shouting? The Bellaboo February kit of course! It is just wonderful - wish I could share the details with you but check out the website (Jan newsletter) for a sneak peek and sign up right away to receive yours. You are going to love it. I promise!

(actually, have realised that I have not shared my December kit projects on my blog yet so will get around to that in the next days - in the meantime, get your December kit to use up all those millions of photos you took at Christmas! Check it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...