Tuesday 17 July 2007

And one more...

I managed to get another full layout from the kit I have been working on:



Not a brilliant photo but the light is so peculiar right now - too bright or too dark - bit tricky.

Anyway, that was the last two full sheets of paper - one as the back ground and one for the circle and partial circle so the rest of the scraps etc can be made into tags or a card maybe and then the other bits and pieces will go into my scraps and embellishment box. So a total of 5 pages and a complete mini book with nothing but some basic chipboard added into the mix. It was fun to stretch myself like that and now feel up to tackling the other pizza boxes I have lying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...