Thursday 21 June 2007

June Photos

Thursday 14th June
Recklinghausen at sunset
Friday 15th June
Somewhere close to my heart - the bus terminus and train station! I seem to see quite a lot of this place throughout the week.
Saturday 16th June
Sunday 17th June
Monday 18th June
I would love to live in this house. It looks so interesting and must have been wonderful when it was originally built. However, today it is on a busy road junction, the back garden has been taken away and it is occupied by businesses. I still love to dream about how it must have been to live there...
Tuesday 19th June
Wednesday 20th June
Thursday 21st June
Midsummer's day!
Friday 22nd June
Saturday 23rd June

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...