Sunday 22 April 2007

April photos



I decided to take the easy way out again this month and follow the Her Space : My Space prompts for daily themes - they are still inspiring and stretch my "vision" quite a lot some days! I am managing to take the photos on time - mostly - but the decision on which one is best and slight editing (just a bit of cropping and lightening mostly) is what is taking my time and preventing me from uploading which is very irritating for me. But I hope that you are patient and stay with me during the delays. As you will see, I have uploaded other things over the last few days so there is plenty to be going on with!

Constructive feedback always welcome...

Sunday 1st April

Wood
Monday 2nd April

Metal
Tuesday 3rd April

Notes
Wednesday 4th April


Candle

Thursday 5th April


Clock

Friday 6th April


Wash

Saturday 7th April


Pure

Sunday 8th April


Blossom

Monday 9th April


Easter

Tuesday 10th April


Spiky

Wednesday 11th April


Daisy

Thursday 12th April


Corner

Friday 13th April


Stripy

Saturday 14th April


Pencil

Sunday 15th April


Bug

Monday 16th April


Glasses

Tuesday 17th April


Fence

Wednesday 18th April


Clean

Thursday 19th April


Date

Friday 20th April


Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...